Friday, September 3, 2010

Operation Sushi


It's very wise to be friends with a fisherman. Got more white perch fillets from Randy yesterday. I've been wanting to make sushi for a while since receiving a sushi roller from Ryan. After much deliberation I decided it'd be okay to make a roll with my fresh white perch. The Japanese pair sushi with wasabi paste because it serves as an antimicrobial. This was enough assurance for me. Here I am 12 hours later and I feel perfectly fine, stomach quite happy. I shall keep you posted if any problems arise however. So the moral of my story is to never be afraid to be adventurous in your kitchen. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww Randy is so sweet! Though I'm sure he turned up his nose to sushi haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is! He told me I was gross, hahaha

    ReplyDelete